At Fenton Fitness, we’ve created a nutrition program to help you stay the course.
Steps to Success
- Schedule an assessment with Jeff Tirrell, Program Director and Pn1 Nutrition Coach
- Create a food log to increase awareness of your intake
- Review your food log with Jeff and discuss your short and long term goals
- Determine the starting point for nutritional advice through assessment and evaluation
- Follow the nutritional suggestions Jeff offers along with the fitness routine created for you
- Receive accountability and support through bi-weekly follow up appointments
- Measure progress and your plan will be adjusted accordingly
- Choose from 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months
- Read more about nutrition coaching with Jeff Tirrell here: Pro Coach
Nutrition Success Stories
Members who have followed the steps and found consistency in their workouts and eating habits have enjoyed success in our Nutrition Program. This is what they have to say:
“Jeff has been great at helping me figure out what’s reasonable when it comes to what I can and can’t implement at work.”-Nicole P
“Daily focus on do-able activities is helpful so that I don’t feel burdened. Also the idea that I don’t have to focus on getting in a certain amount of protein has provided a certain amount of freedom. It is working.”-Heatherlun U
“The program is helping me to develop habits that don’t relate to just counting calories or macros. I’m more thoughtful about how and what I eat. And better in control of impulses.”-Julia
“My most recent blood work reveals that my Thyroid medication can be lowered and my cholesterol levels are all low enough that at this point I don’t need any cholesterol medication. I’m quite close to normal levels. I’m just to keep on eating and exercising as I have been and hopefully these levels will continue to improve. I can’t believe how the program has changed my blood work for me in such a short period of time. (Week 20). I am so thankful that the Precision Nutrition program is available at Fenton Fitness. I have great hope that I will reach lower cholesterol levels as I continue on with your expert and valuable coaching. Thank you so very much!” -Susan L.
For more information, contact Jeff Tirrell at 810-750-0351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.