Jeff brings a wide range of knowledge to all of his training programs through his experience in workplace conditioning at Toyota, collegiate strength and conditioning, powerlifting, bodybuilding, working with post rehab and elderly clients, and 20 years of personal experience. Jeff competed in powerlifting from 2012-2017 and accumulated nine top three finishes, two State championships, and two Nationals qualifications. Jeff currently trains in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in his free time, and enjoys mountain biking, hiking, and exploring with his wife and kids. Jeff has been married since 2010 and has four kids aged 3-8 years old.
Jeff continually takes courses, attends seminars, and reads research to learn new training techniques to ensure that his programs are grounded in good research and real world experience.
- Program Director
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA-2008)
- Certified Functional Strength Coach (MBSC-2017)
- Nutrition Coach (Precision Nutrition-2016)
- B.S. in Exercise Science from Western Michigan University
- Fenton Fitness: since 2013