Jeff brings a wide range of knowledge to all of his training programs through his experience in workplace conditioning at Toyota, collegiate strength and conditioning, powerlifting, and 19 years of personal experience. Jeff is a competitive powerlifter and has accumulated 9 top 3 finishes, including a 2nd place finish at the 2013 USAPL TX state championship and 1st place at the 2013 and 2015 USAPL MI state championship. He has qualified and competed at USA Powerlifting Raw Nationals two times (2016, 2017).
Jeff continually takes courses, attends seminars, and reads research to learn new training techniques to ensure that his programs are grounded in good research and real world experience.
- Program Director
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA-2008)
- Certified Functional Strength Coach (MBSC-2017)
- Nutrition Coach (Precision Nutrition-2016)
- B.S. in Exercise Science from Western Michigan University
- Fenton Fitness: since 2013